Resources: Web Design Questionnaire
This assessment is designed to enhance communications between the designer and our clients. By completing this, you are providing the critical information needed to create your identity design.
Copy the information within this page to your email program and fill in the areas requested. Then email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- E-mail Address:
- Name of Company:
- Web Site Address:
- Mailing Address:
- What text should be included in the main part of the logo?
- What type of product or service do you offer?
- How long have you been in business?
- What do you hope to accomplish with your new identity?
- What are your long term goals?
- Do you have a logo or design that you have used previously?
(If yes, please note the type of changes are you seeking:)
- Please describe your existing audience:
- Who would you like to add to your audience?
- What type of logo would you like?
- Do you have any colors in mind for your logo? (if so, why?)
- Do you have any specific images or icons in mind that you would definitely like to see incorporated into your logo?
- What attributes would you like your logo to reflect about your business?
- What is your tagline or slogan?
- What is the overall message you are trying to convey to your target audience?
- Where will your new logo be used?
- Who are your competitors and what do you think about their logos?
- IMPORTANT: What type of visuals do you find appealing?
(Please include a 3 – 4 web addresses of sites that use the type of imagery or logos that you find appealing, and any notes about why you feel you are attracted to them:)
- What sets you apart from your competitors?
- State a single-minded word or phrase that will appropriately describe your company:
- By what date would you like your project completed?
Are there any other comments/specific ideas we should keep in mind while designing your project?
That is all we need to get started. Please give as much of the above information as you see fit, but keep in mind that the more you offer up front, the less Q&A is required, and the smoother your project will go.