Resources: Website Content Worksheet
You’ll find it’s a considerable amount of work to prepare your company’s materials for the Web pages I will construct for you. Think of me as your company’s graphic designer. You supply the raw materials and I will assemble them onto graphically pleasing, easy-to-read Web pages. In my designs, I include everything the average small business needs for Web pages. But be sure to see the limits of what is included; I charge extra for services required beyond standard design.
- You must set up a separate Word processor or HTML file for each Web page. Use this worksheet to indicate which file names correspond to which Web pages.
- We prefer Microsoft Word or HTML, though we can convert a wide variety of file types.
- Please do not send us a draft of your text. Send us your final version. While we expect to make minor changes here and there after the Web pages are prepared, we charge extra to format and insert brand new text. Most word processors allow you to count the approximate number of words. Web pages which contain more than 1,200 words may be subject to additonal charges, especially if they require a good deal of formatting.
- USE THIS MODEL TO SET UP YOUR NAVIGATION ELEMENTS:
- Home (provide hompage text and label)
- About (provide company information and label)
- Products/Services (provide what you do and label)
- Contact Information (provide and label)
- etc etc etc
The quality appearance of your Web site has a lot to do based on the photos or graphics you choose for your Web pages. Clipart can be used, but tends to make the pages look amateurish. Photos are probably best.
- You may send graphics to us in either digitized form or hard copy photos which we will scan. Prepare captions for each photo. You may affix a PostIt Note to the photo to indicate its caption and which Web page it goes on.
- If you need us to prepare specialized graphic elements in addition to our custom site graphics package, please explain clearly, and perhaps include a sketch. We charge for such items on an hourly basis.
- You may select stock photos from your pages from PhotoDisc or Corel, and give us the photograph number. We will purchase and download the appropriate photo, place it on the Web page indicated, and bill you for the photo cost. If you want us to find and select photos, we charge our hourly rate.
- Our Standard Website Packages include an average of 1.3 photos or graphics per page. Beyond that we charge an additional fee for placing photos.
Please include this Website Content Worksheet with the materials you send to Zenful Creations, Inc. Feel free to use your own form if that is more convenient.