Resources: Website Content Worksheet
You’ll find it’s a considerable amount of work to prepare your company’s materials for the Web pages I will construct for you. Think of me as your company’s graphic designer. You supply the raw materials and I will assemble them into graphically pleasing, easy-to-read Web pages. In my designs, I include everything the average small business needs for Web pages. But be sure to see the limits of what is included; I charge extra for services required beyond standard design.
The goal of this Website Content Worksheet is to help you structure the content that you would like assembled on your website in the most efficient way possible.
- Using the supplied worksheet, please detail the information that you would like displayed on the starter pages for your site. These pages include: Home, About, Products/Services, Blog and Contact.
- We prefer Docs such as Google Docs, Word, OpenOffice or HTML, though we can convert a wide variety of file types.
- Please do not send us a draft of your text. Send us your final version. While we expect to make minor changes after the basic web pages are prepared, we charge extra to format and insert brand new text. Most word processors allow you to count the approximate number of words.
- USE THIS MODEL TO SET UP YOUR NAVIGATION ELEMENTS:
- etc, etc, etc.
The quality appearance of your Web site has a lot to do based on the photos or graphics you choose for your Web pages. Clipart can be used but tend to make the pages look amateurish. Photos are probably best.
- You may send graphics to us in either digitized form or hard copy photos which we will scan. Prepare captions for each photo. You may affix a PostIt Note to the photo to indicate its caption and which Web page it goes on.
- If you need us to prepare specialized graphic elements in addition to our custom site graphics package, please explain clearly, and perhaps include a sketch. We charge for such items on an hourly basis.
- You may select stock photos from any number of Stock Photography websites, both at no cost or for purchase. If you want us to find and select photos, we charge our hourly rate.
- Most websites include an average of 1.3 photos or graphics per page, so keep that in mind when planning for your pages.
Please include this Website Content Worksheet with the assets you send to Zenful Creations or feel free to use your own form if that is more convenient.